Saturday, February 19, 2011

Very Cool Frames

 Go check out ApriltheScrapaholic blog!
She makes these very cool name frames. I first discovered her when I was checking out the digifree sites a few weeks ago and my oldest daughter's name, Laken, was done in a set. I was so thrilled! (It is hard to find her name on general personalize products you may find at a store and her name always has to be special ordered.) Well, when I went to her site she had so many names that aren't very common done in frame sets! She even takes special requests. So I put a request in for a frame set for one of my daughters with not very common name, Emryll.

This afternoon I was looking through digifree sites when I happened to find a digiscrap frame set with my daughter Emryll's name on it! I could not thank her enough!



  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgTTCJ0MmD9rbrzEJzgPcN5qmiVG22A7IGIpM8uhNN0Aj43cjrochfakodTIF1t39Q3YZXSjOpv_i2vRcwi3GigZkxxcursinbz_42jflmACnyWwskT1T7e9ZlE9z4rq0YUhH59mhLbJew/s1600/PREVIEW-EMERYLL-APRILTHESCRAPAHOLIC.jpg




 Cool, huh?
You should check ApriltheScrapaholic 's site because she also does very cool digiscrap kits too!

No comments:

Post a Comment