Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Blog... I'm Blogging... I'm a Blogger....

Wow, this is a little more intimidating than I thought it would be. Just blogging out to the net.  I had not been interested in blogging before because I wondered "Who would want to read about me?". I recently changed my mind because the focus in my life has changed. I am rather excited about starting a blog too.

It's hard to decide what to write about on a semi-personal level . I fear that with my profile it will just be redundant! But, I have six children, who are my greatest joy and a wonderful, kind and loving husband. I believe that should be repeated :)

I was injured permanently working as an RN in the birthing center of my local hospital. I loved the birthing center! There is nothing I can compare to the beauty of the birth of a child, the mother holding the baby for the first time and sweet newborn faces! I was mainly worked Labor and Delivery and the birthing center's OR. I had so many fantastic experiences. The patients and families were wonderful to work for. It was my dream job. I am not able to do direct-patient care because of my injury so I can't work in a hospital. The injury is a little more extensive than I would care to admit, but it limits my nursing jobs greatly. There's is hope though. My injury has made me slow down which has helped me have a better relationship with my family. I have also rediscovered my passion for creating.

I love photography and I have a little mobile studio ( which I don't use as much as I wish I could). I love to draw - mainly with graphite. I have been scrapbooking for 15 years. Starting out as a Creative Memories Consultant and a little later I owned a 3200sq. ft. scrapbook store for two years and it was very successful. I sold it to an employee 11 years ago and it is still going strong. I just started digital scrapbooking (obsessively) about 3 months ago and I love it. Paper scrapbooking is difficult due to my injury so digiscrap is perfect. I am hoping with this blog I am able to show off and learn more about design for digiscraping.

  My family calling me, again, for the 5th time, so I will go see what's up!

Thanks for taking the time to read my lil' post - I do tend to jabber along. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment