Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Me :)

Here's my finished LO for DigiSkrapNMomma's kit "Whispering Moments" at Scraps with a Mouse:

Yes, that's me :)

The Whispering Moments Mega kit different shades of pink and purple, which makes it perfect for little girl pages especially. Elements are basic and fun to work with. Ribbons, gems, fluffy bows and glittery butterflies along with decoratively faded designed papers make this kit sweet with a hint of glamour so it great for big girls too!

Ok... I have to say something because I am just so excited about it! 
I just applied for a CT position with a fantastic designer, Designs by Helly,  at 9th & Bloom! I love her designs! You must check out her blog - you won't be disappointed. Her new kit "Dreaming of Camelot" is my new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment