Sunday, February 6, 2011

Three down, Three more to go...

    I was late taking the pic of her getting her eyes checked. She has cute pink glasses.
Yesterday we picked up Taylor from school to go get her learner's permit!  The two oldest have their driver's license and now she is on her way! She just turn 15 in Dec.  The DMV had us sign a wavier form because she is under 15 1/2 years and is taking driver's ed now. Taylor has been saving up for driver's ed since she was 12 years old through babysitting jobs and such (she has been that excited about driving). I took pictures of her at the DMV with my cell phone; they are blurred a little. At about the 5th picture she said to me, "You are just embarrassing yourself, Mom.".   LOL.  I was just so proud of her and also still in a little bit of shock because she got the learner's permit earlier than I expected.


She is so excited!



This is about the time she told me I was embarrassing myself! LOL

Her children will know how much a permit costs when she was a teen.


There's a little plastic hamburger she had to look at and smile for the picture. You can see it if you look close.

I will take a picture of the permit she will get in the mail. Of course, she's not happy with the picture (who ever is?).I will be digiscraping these pics soon and will post the LO for you to see!








No comments:

Post a Comment