Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scrap Page LOs!

 I had way too much fun!



Taylor when she was 5 yrs old. Time goes by too fast...*sigh* (She now has her driver's permit!) I used a beautiful kit called "Scent of Spring" by AngelsLove @ Scraps With a Mouse.


New Years 2006


Look at those sweet little faces! Now they are all as tall as me or taller! Brandon is 6' 2" now...this was the year he just shot up! The growing pains were so bad, especially in his legs for 3 - 6 months. We were wrapping them in ace bandages, applying cold/hot compresses and he was taking ibuprofen more than 5 nights a week during that time. He was a real trooper through it all though. Now he towers over everyone.







I used Scraps with a Mouse's January Mega Kit called "New Beginnings". It is a huge kit that is great for fun pages to very elegant pages. I have to say it's one of my favorite kits because of it's versatility and range of colors...not to mention the sparkle!


Life's a Beach!







There is this huge rock a little distance from the shore that the girls' call "Mermaid Rock". When the kids were little it was one of their  favorite spots to go in the summer.

These LOs were done with another mega kit called "Life's a Beach" by DigiSkrapNMomma at Scrap's With a Mouse. They just got their February Collab kit "Love Is in the Air" and I have been having a lot of fun playing with it. Perfect for Valentine's Day pages and cards.  They are giving out different freebies from it soon I am told. You should go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment