Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I LOVE this new kit -Flutter and Swirls!

Moments in Time just put out a gorgeously fun kit called Flutter and Swirls at DigiScrap Drive-In! The colors are bright and happy, can be used for boys or girls, and there are so many fun pages that can be made. She also has an add-on and dotted papers that coordinate with the kit sold separately. She has amazingly fair prices too!

Here's a couple I did with the collection:

I am adding some journaling to complete this one but the kits makes it so cute I really don't need to do much more than name and date it.

 I have been looking for the right kit to scrapbook this baby's bath photo for so long and this kits is it!

Her prices are so reasonable too! If you get the chance you should go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment